Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's a Boy!

It was a fun adventure with Sheramie, Madison, Aunt Erica and the Ultrasound tech in a small little room. After what seemed like a long time of searching the tech said, "see that third leg?" It's a boy! I took quite a while to check everything she needed to, he was pretty active.
We are excited to be having a boy. Madison will be a good big sister to her little brother, show him how to be tough.
Everything looks great. He is growing well and is roughly 1 lb 1 ounce. His due date moved up a little bit to July 18th, So we'll see if he knows that is when he is supposed to come. Or maybe he'll be like Madison and come when the doctors say it's time. Either way we look forward to having a healthy baby boy this summer.

17 comments:

Amiee said...

Congratulations! Boys are so much fun and I love having one of each!

Nicole said...

Congrats! Madison will be a sweet older sister. I'm so happy for you :)

Mrs. Small House said...

I knew it! Congrats!! It's really fun having one of each.

Elaine said...

yeah! Congrats!

Brittney and Lance said...

Yay!!!!!! A BOY!!! How much fun will that be to have one of each? Congratulations you guys.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! You are in for a treat! Love boys!

Becci and Josh said...

Congrats guys!!! I can't wait to meet the little guy. Oh and PS Sheramie, I am with Jessica, I really like the name miles! Too bad my opinion doesn't count!! :)

Aves said...

Aww!! Congrats! He is going to be darling! Can't wait for pics :)

Allison said...

Congrats Jess- that is so exciting!

Shante said...

So happy for you! And I got Sheramie's message; I was at an event and couldn't pick up right then. I so have to plan a trip to visit you all in Rexburg though. I haven't seen Madison since forever.

Unknown said...

Boys are fun and way less dramatic than girls! And now you will have one of each.

Whitney said...

I'm so excited for you!

Sarah said...

Yay for boys - and active ones! I'm sure Madison will make sure that he has perfect gentlemanly manners!

Rosie said...

Congrats!

Elaine said...

My dream Woo is that we lived close to each other so we could go to each others house & lay on the couch & complain to each other of the days ailments.... Maybe one day!

Shad and Brittany said...

Congrats on the BOY!!! I'm pregnant and due in August...so just a little behind you. We find out what we are having next week. Congrats again!

The Miche's said...

Congrats! Boys are tons of fun! All they need for entertainment is a ball! ger