Monday, October 19, 2009

Madison's Bedroom

Mom Wooten was here at the beginning of September and was able to help me finish Madison's room. I had made the curtains over the summer, and Mom & Dad Tinsley sent us the crib back in August, but I hadn't done anything with her walls or the cute things I made with Mom Tinsley's Cricut machine many months earlier. So after some brainstorming with Mom we came up with the idea to use poster-frames, so we could keep the hangings instead of just sticking them to the wall. Here are some pictures from our decorating adventure.
The inspiration....a print I bought at Disneyland many years ago...

the wall-hanging I made in Washington a few weeks after she was born...

One of the new creations...

Pixie Hollow...according to Mom and me...

Her new bed!


our pixie princess...

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Love the room and the crib! So creative. She is getting so big and still as beautiful as ever :) It was so good to see you the other day!

Becci and Josh said...

You are so creative! I need to do more crafty stuff, I'm just not that creative. Ask sheramie, in high school when I had a secret brother on the football team and had to make posters and other things for him, sheramie pretty much made them all for me! haha

Whitney said...

Love it! You did a great job! I love how excited she looks to be in a new bed. Adorable!

Lechelle said...

It looks great!

Shad and Brittany said...

so cute! I love her room, and her adorable face!! I loved all the sewing projects too!